To access the editor so that you can change the text
on your website:-
- You should now be at page address
- Click on the menu button to view that page that you want to change.(edit).
- Change the internet address line near the top line
so that it looks something like this:-
Where 'password' is the agreed 1st password and 'title' is the name of the page to be edited.
- The page should then display the text on a white background.
- Change the text as desired, using the formatting characters shown under the bottom menu buttons.
- When you have finished editing, add the 2nd password and click on 'Save'.
Other pages you can modify
To format words, etc
Use <b> before words and </b> after.
Use <u> before words and </u> after.
Use <table> for table, and </table>. Use | for spacer and || at line end.
Use <h1> to <h6> for various headings, and </h1-6> after.
Further formatting can be seen at:-
To add a new page
- Make the URL address like this:-
Where title is the new page name and password is the agreed 1st password.
You can access the help page at any time by clicking on the the copyright sign © in the bottom right corner.
That's all there is to it.
Don't be frightened to have a go, I have copies of the original
files, and if you somehow make a mistake, I can replace them.
Andrew - Email email@example.com Tel 01394-380139>
Woodbridge Film Society, Riverside Theatre, Quay St, Woodbridge.
WFS. wfs. W-F-S. W_F_S. Woodbridge Film Society.
The official website for the Woodbridge Film Society
Woodbridge Film Society aims to provide alternative films to those provided by the main circuits.
We meet monthly, usually on the first 1st Monday in each month at the Riverside Theatre.
Suggestions for future showing are very welcome. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to provide excellent film titles that should interest those living in surrounding areas, such as Melton, Ufford, Ipswich, Kesgrave, Hasketon, Hacheston, Playford, Framlingham, Wickham Market, Easton, Felixstowe, Bredfield, Waldringfield, Martlesham, Debach.